Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Parent Testimony on Afternoon- Evening Childcare

From Parenting Student Christine Waters: "Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say how grateful I am for the New "Little Bruin Clubhouse" (aka: after hours daycare) I have been taking advantage of it so much this quarter because... well, I needed to! It's been a LIFE SAVER and best of all AraBelah has been having a really good time! Every week they make it nicer with rugs, books, tunnels to crawl in......Tonight she played dress up and tried on all their new costumes! ...And when I came to pick her up, this is what I saw - the Big Kids reading to her as my daughter calls them. The only thing missing now are MORE KIDS!!!! .... Please come support this great opportunity.... and please please SPREAD THE WORD!!! (It's located at the John Wooden Center, second floor and next quarter they will be open from 4-9!) Wooohooo!!"

1 comment: